Taking the step to come to individual therapy can be a scary one. I am here to provide space for you to work through challenges in a supportive, judgement free environment.
Some of the topics that we can address in individual therapy include:
- anxiety and/or depression
- dealing with major transitions
- healing from the end of a relationship
- strengthening self esteem
- overcoming shyness or social anxiety
- trauma and abuse recovery
- stress from work or family conflict
- feeling lost or unmotivated
As a marriage and family therapist, I can help you heal from past wounds, enrich your life and understanding of yourself, and deal with current stressors. In addition, I can help you break from old patterns of interacting with loved ones, and learn how to bring your best self to every relationship.
My process is collaborative and draws from a variety of models including cognitive-behavioral therapy, solutions focused brief therapy, Bowen systems theory, and experiential models.